Friday, June 02, 2006

Random Mumble

I just have this one thing to say:

PLEEEEEEASE let the indicator lights stay orange!!

I mean, the blue, fluorescent ones are ok...annoyingly showing off (no, I am not jealous...I like my old, ordinary, boring indicators fine), but ok. The red ones however, I absolutely cannot stand. I can never tell whether the driver is about to stop the car, or about to cut into my lane.

On second thought, there is no ground for my argument to stand, since the concepts of indicator lights, or lanes are extremely abstract here in Taiwan.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indicator lights? I drive in Taiwan but I have never heard of such things!

6/03/2006 8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally agree with u, I was like "wtf" y is the indicator light red!!! So confusing!!

But ya, Rosa, you should have realised by now, that Taiwanese are very creative, and they like their creativity.

One very creative thing I saw during my trip back to tw last year were the flashing Xmas lightings implemented on trucks, and even rubbish collectors. I guess thats y ppl say that nites @ tw is very "lively"!

6/04/2006 5:57 AM  
Blogger rosa said...

To Anubis:

How out of date are you?!!

6/04/2006 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home